Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Out

I was released from the hospital Friday evening, after managing to keep my temperature (just) under 100 for a couple of days.

I still spent most of Sunday at the local hospital getting transfusions, and most of Monday going up to Chicago and back, but at least I got to sleep in my own bed.

In addition to the comfort of being in my own bed, I also got to sleep with the windows open on some really great nights for sleeping: cool, light breeze, crickets and other night chirpers, a gentle rain one night. The hospital can't provide any of that.

6 comments:

  1. Really glad to hear you were back home to enjoy such refreshing sleeping weather. Keep dreaming those healthy dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay out!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I am so glad to hear you are out of the hospital.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to be home:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Now for some gardening!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe, glad you're home with family. Holding you in the Light, as always.

    ReplyDelete