Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yard Work

I usually handle most of the yard work at our house. I don't resent it; I enjoy it. I like the smells, the colors, the sounds, the effort, the results... Unfortunately, one aspect in particular, the smells, is inextricably linked to the molds and fungi that keep trying to establish colonies in my head and/or lungs, with potentially deadly results. So, no yard work, even when I was home in the spring and summer.

Since my medical team did not approve my leaving the hospital to take care of the end-of-fall yard work, we were blessed with a work crew.


Bob goes the solo route.

Mary, Janna, and Mandy take a team approach.

Lisa, Mara, and Ellen

Paul likes letting machines do some of the work.

Fred and Mark round out the crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment