Saturday, January 15, 2011

Second Day of Chemo

Still no nausea, but somewhat tired. Slept through the first half of the Steelers/Ravens game, as did the Steelers. Probably a combination of the chemo and the interrupted sleep (speaking for myself -- can't speak for the Steelers).

The doctors say I'm responding as I should to the chemo. Blood counts are staring to fall, but blood chemistry remains good.

I took a long walk up and down the corridors of this and other connected hospitals. It's a big complex, but I have exhausted the terrain. Tomorrow I might get clearance to use the treadmill -- I'm not usually a treadmill fan, but under the circumstances, it'll be a great improvement.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you fell asleep, the whole game was worth watching. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe--Reading your postings and seeing your wonderful sense of humor come through is a joy. I am thankful for Mara and her healthy cells. Yea!

    I'm rooting for you (and the healthy cells) and sending lots of positive energy and hugs.

    My team went down to the Packers last weekend. I am now rooting for the Jets as they are James' team. People in Lbg are happy as this is Stillers Country, but there are some Eagles phans, like me.

    ReplyDelete